The East Islip Booster Club proudly presents the
13th Annual Red & White Gala
Irish Coffee Pub
131 Carleton Ave. East Islip, NY 11730
DATE: November 11, 2016
TIME: 7:00PM - 11:00PM
13th Annual Redmen Golf Outing
July 9, 2015
Click below to download
REDMEN 5K Run/Walk
November 6, 2016
Click below to download
In honor of "Uncle Bill" "the East Islip Athletic Booster Club (EIABC) has established a scholarship in Uncle Bill's name to honor his memory. Uncle Bill was a "fixture" at all sporting events throughout the years and he could always be seen sitting on his bench in the East Islip High School gymnasium lobby offering a smile, kind words and even money to students who needed some change for water, snacks or even a pay-phone call back in the day!
If you would like to help fund this honorary scholarship, please send your donations to: East Islip Athletic Booster Club (EIABC), PO Box 398, East Islip, NY 11730. Please put "Uncle Bill Scholarship Fund" in the memo section.
EIABC Grant Request
EIABC Scholarship Application
Welcome to the East Islip Athletic Booster Club Web-Site. We’ve developed this site so that we can better communicate with the East Islip, Islip terrace & Great River communities. We are a not for profit organization that was created to support the student-athletes of the East Islip School District. The funds we raise help the East Islip Athletic Booster Club (EIABC) provide equipment, field improvements and college scholarships. Many of our contributions actually benefit all students of the school district and we’re proud of those accomplishments.
Listed below are a few high-lights of what we’ve accomplished in recent years. Note many of these items are used by all student in Physical Education classes and during extra-curricular activities and by both students and adult community members during many after school programs.
- New scoreboards for the soccer, baseball, lacrosse and field hockey programs
- New goals for boys and girls soccer teams
- Rental of Port-a-potties for lacrosse, field hockey and football
- Training equipment for the wrestling program
- Training equipment for the lacrosse program
- New back boards and rims for the basketball programs at the Middle School
- New sideline benches, water supply carts and general equipment items that are shared by many programs
- The new pole vault run for Track
- New portable tent for the Track Teams
- The large outdoor storage container for Track team equipment
- The outfield fence and foul pole padding on the new Softball field
- The club provided support toward funding the JV bowling program
- Ice machine used by all programs and for many school activities
- Five scholarships of $500.00 each are awarded annually
- Assist with funding for championship team awards
- New Softball field scoreboard, new lacrosse scoreboard
- Currently reviewing the possibility for a new memorial flagpole.
The list goes on…
These are the types of activities the club has been funding for decades and with the newly expanded membership base even greater strides can be made toward making the EI sports program and its facilities the best around.
While there may be fewer fundraising activities this year we still need to have your support to keep the club strong.
Please take the first step toward showing your support of the EIABC board members by sending in your membership for next year. This will keep your name on the active member list so you continue receive the latest meeting and event email notifications.
The EIABC Board of Directors